School counseling jobs are a really rewarding way to work as a therapist. When I was in school, I had some really serious trouble.
Author: Unknown
The reason I got involved in school counseling was because I wanted to be like him.
Author: Unknown
Before you go into a school of counseling, you should really think carefully about whether it is right for you. Getting involved in education is quite a commitment. A lot of education professionals, whether they are in school counseling, teaching, or administrative work, get involved because they think it will be easy. When they realize just how much work it is, some of them burn out. Unless you really have a passion for school counseling, you should stay far away from it. After all, there are so many opportunities in this world that there is no reason to not do what you love. You will do your job better, and have a more rewarding and successful life.
Author: Walt Disney
Related articles:
- School Fund Raiser As a band teacher, school fund raisers are definitely a big part of my work. Back about 10 years ago, school fundraising wasn't really an issue in this district.A loving heart will always know the...
- Esl School Whether you are completely new to English, or want to brush up on your language a little bit and improve your pronunciation, ESL schools are a great way to go....And I know we get a little crazy,...
- Medical School medical schoolI always thought that medical school was something that took seven years to complete. I thought that seven years went above and beyond regular college, but I guess I am wrong about t...
- Technical School I never did very well in school when I was growing up. It was difficult for me to pay attention, and I don't really have a mind for literature.Both abundance and lack exist simultaneously in our l...
- Sunday School Materials One of the things we have to realize about children is, just because they are in church, it doesn't mean they won't be children.Good things come to those who wait.Author: unknown Kids need stimula...
No comments:
Post a Comment