School Bullying
We worry about a lot of things as parents, and when our children start school, we have a whole host of new things to think about.
Author: Plato
I had to put up with some school bullying because I moved around a lot. We rarely stayed in one place for any longer than a year, and that meant I was always changing schools. Being the new kid is hard when you have to do it once. Can you imagine what it is like to start a new school each year, and sometimes even having to start in a new place twice in one school year? It was never easy, and being the new kid in class sometimes made me the target of school bullying.
Author: Unknown
Luckily for me, it never went too far. I was a quiet student, but I also had a strong sense of self. There were moments when I felt horrible about myself, but I never let someone at school make me feel that way. I learned to ignore those who liked to pick on the new kid, and I was a happier kid for it. I do know that once I was no longer the new kid, the school bullying seemed to stop and those kids would then focus on the newer person. It was horrible to watch, but I was always glad when they were done with me.
As I got older, I faced school bullying right from the get go and as a result, it never went anywhere. There was just something about me that made people stop once I confronted them. Perhaps I had to be tough because I moved around so much, but I may never know what it was. I do know my daughter is very outgoing, and I hope that if she ever encounters school bullying that she can handle it like I did. I do know that I will try to guarantee that she never has to change schools. At least that is one source of school bullying I can help her avoid.
Author: Unknown
Related articles:
- School Bullying Although school bullying has received a lot of attention in recent years, it is not a new problem. As a matter of fact, bullies at school have been terrorizing other children for decades now possi...
- High School Yearbook High School YearbookI was never one for caring about my high school. I moved around a lot so I was never in one place for very long.Love is not finding someone to live with. Love is finding someon...
- Law School Admission Test Time passes so very quickly. It seems like only a few years ago when I was sitting with my guidance counselor and my parents talking about what career path I wanted to take.There are only two last...
- Esl School Whether you are completely new to English, or want to brush up on your language a little bit and improve your pronunciation, ESL schools are a great way to go....And I know we get a little crazy,...
- School Essay Nowadays, people are always worrying about school essay writing services online. You see an article about it at least once a week in many papers.Victory is won not in miles, but in inches. Win a l...
No comments:
Post a Comment