School backpacks or a rite of passage. A school bookbag is not only a child's tool to carry his books and other school materials around, but also a way to express himself.
Author: John Andrew Holmes, Jr
Nowadays, there are more styles of school backpacks than ever before. Back when I was a kid, they didn't have wheeled bags. Everyone would just take their's on their back. Although I never thought about it at the time, I suppose that this is a heavy and unnecessary burden.
Author: Not Sure
Of course, messenger bags are always a popular alternative to school backpacks. The great thing about a school messenger bag is that it is light, portable, and stylish. Backpacks are great because you can carry practically everything you own in them, but they are also pretty big and cumbersome. Wearing them on your back can make you sweaty and uncomfortable, and of course they can put strain on your back.
I used to like to use both styles of bags. I would have a big, hefty school backpack for the days when I had a lot of stuff to take with me, and a messenger bag for the times when I didn't have to load up quite as much. That way, if I was just going to a friend's house to study chemistry for example, I would not have to take a big heavy bag along with me for the trip. It was a much more convenient way to do things. As a bonus, it also made me look more stylish. And when you are in high school, looking good is important.
Author: Unknown
Related articles:
- High School Year Book 2 high school year bookThough there are some that leave school and never look back, it is always nice to have a high school year book to remember some of the better times you may have had.The best b...
- School Science Projects School Science ProjectsI remember that I had to do quite a few school science projects while I was in school. I used to get really excited about these because I was very interested in science.Teen...
- Law School Essay There are people that touch our lives in very special ways. You may not realize how good a friend someone will become when you initially meet them, but there just seem to be certain people that we...
- School Ranking If there's one thing we have to pay close attention to as parents, it's our children's education. All public schools are not the same.A man can have no greater strength than to know his mother, hi...
- School Counseling School counseling jobs are a really rewarding way to work as a therapist. When I was in school, I had some really serious trouble.Friendship isn't a big thing--it's a million little things.Author:...
No comments:
Post a Comment