Metal Detectors
My first run in with metal detectors happened when I was summonsed for jury duty when I lived in Pittsburgh. I came from a small town so there were a lot of things in the city that were new to me, including a machine that detected if I had metal on my body or not.
Author: Unknown
Since then, I have become aggravated. Not only to I resent when I have to go through one for no good reason, I really hate when I have to be put through the rigors of a search just to make things equal. I understand we are in trying times but there is no reason for the repeated trips through the metal detectors just because I have a belt on. There is no reason for the security guy to poke through my underwear, and certainly no need for the hand held metal detectors.
Author: Unknown
I just think that there are things they could use that are not as humiliating as the metal detectors might be, and probably things that work much better. You cant tell me that there is not technology out there that cant tell what type of underwear I am wearing when I walk down the street. As long as I know I am being checked out, I would much prefer that to the metal detectors and the clang of fear that come when it goes off. I know I dont have anything, but I do know I am about to miss my flight.
No matter how much I complain, I do think metal detectors are necessary until another means to check a person becomes cost effective. There are bad people out there trying to get onto planes and we all know it now. I dont mind the search, but I do mind the excessive search when they know darn well I have nothing on me. Get a grip people. If I ever need a metal plate put into my body, Im going to detest the metal detectors even more. Just how do you prove that one?
Author: Unknown
Related articles:
- Book Summary book summaryMany dont think about those who write the book summary on their favorite book much, but without this type of introduction to a story, no one would buy any book."If you tell the truth y...
- Australia History australia historyI have some very good friends in Australia, and they have taught me much about their country. One of the most interesting things we talk about are events in Australia history.True...
- Trademark Attorney Although you can get a trademark registered yourself, I would strongly advise you to get a trademark attorney. I'm not saying this just because my cousin is a trademark patent attorney!Marriage br...
- Vitamin Benefits It's a proven fact that the human body requires certain vitamins in order to stay healthy and function properly. Now, whether or not you get those vitamins is totally up to you.There are no mistak...
- Personal Profile personal profileThose who are new to online dating might make a lot of mistakes in their personal profile. There are even some who have been around for a while that make the same mistakes.La mejor...
No comments:
Post a Comment