Monday, July 2, 2012

Messenger Emoticons

messenger emoticons

I resisted using any type of instant messenger for the longest time, but after a while my friends wore me down.

By night hold me in your arms safe from danger.By day keep me in sight safe from my fears.Should I feel that hope is lost,this gift will remind me that someone, somewherebelieves in me....
Author: unknown
I dont know what I was so worried about, as I love to use it now. It is a great way to keep in touch and talk in real time with new and old friends alike. The only thing I dont like about this type of communication is that it can be a bit dry, and if you dont know someone very well, it is hard to gage what they mean at times. This is where messenger emoticons come in, and they can help others understand what you are saying.

There are many times when people get into misunderstandings online because they took something someone said the wrong way. When you talk to someone face to face, you have their demeanor and their facial expressions to guide you. When you are talking online, you can not see either one of these things.

You will know that forgiveness has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well.
Author: Lewis B. Smedes
I have noticed that I have problems with things sometimes even with people that I know very well. The messenger emoticons work wonders when you are going to say something that you might think could be taken in more than one way.

You can find great messenger emoticons with whatever service it is that you use. I use AOL, but I only use it because that is what most of my friends have. I noticed when I recently upgraded to the latest version of AOLs service that the messenger emoticons are much more animated than they were before, and they are even better at conveying emotion than the older type. Some of them convey what you have to say without you typing a single word.

You can find places to download messenger emoticons if you dont like the ones that you have, but you should be careful where you get them. There are some sites that offer these for free, but you will have to pay for them in a different way. Some come with the gift of spy ware. Though this is not something that will harm your computer most of the time, it will slow down your system, and some of it can try to steal your keystrokes. If you want to find something so that you can download messenger emoticons, make sure you have virus and spy ware software running while you download and you should be just fine.

Wail not for precious chances passed away,Weep not for golden ages on the wane!Each night I burn the records of the day,At sunrise every soul is born again!
Author: Walter Malone

Related articles:

  • Messenger Chat Don't get me wrong when I say this, but I'm not exactly an IM nut. Sure, I enjoy an occasional instant messenger chat with my brother, who lives 600 miles away, but I don't get all the conversing...

  • Best Seller Books Best Seller BooksThough I dont buy a lot of best seller books, I am often interested in them somewhere down the road. For some reason, I tend to pass them up when I walk though the bookstore, and...

  • Insurance Agents Insurance AgentsSome people put up with insurance agents who are never there when they need them, always seem to give vague answers, and try to push insurance that they dont need.Sometimes the mos...

  • Database Software database softwareFor some reason, I have always had problems with database software, and I dont know why that is. I had some courses that taught me to use many different programs that are used in...

  • Camping Grills camping grillsThere are many great camping grills on the market, and before you choose, you should think about a few things. You dont want to spend a lot of money on something that you will only u...

No comments:

Post a Comment