I probably sound like an old school teacher when I say this, but why in the world are some folks still using drugs? It's so bizarre to me.
Author: Unknown
The last company I worked for insisted on immediate drug tests if you were hired. So once I was hired, they sent me directly to a clinic to test my urine. Hmm, no skin off my back. I've never tried a single drug in my life. However, it seems like so many people can't make the same statement. So I guess my question is; why not?
Author: Smiley Blanton
Of course there will always be those who're against drug tests. They claim it's a violation of their civil rights. Typically these are the ones who're using no doubt. And like a trapped rat they hate to be exposed and persecuted. But, if you have a child or family member that you feel is using illegal substances, go ahead and have them randomly tested. At least this way you'll know, and be able to help prevent worse things to come.
Author: Tinkerbell
Related articles:
- Drug Addiction Drug AddictionDrug addiction is pervasive in our society due to many contributing factors. For instance, people can be psychologically or genetically predisposed to addiction, which means they are...
- Skills Tests I have never had very good test taking skills a problem that has plagued me my whole life. Nevertheless, when I was in high school my parents assured me that, if I could make it through with reaso...
- Aptitude Tests Aptitude TestsThough you may think you are done taking tests when you are done with high school and college, there may still be times when you need to take them.Go confidently in the direction of...
- Herbal Drug Store I have been studying herbal remedies for years, but I had never thought about making a career of it until just now. You see, my interest in herbal remedies is purely an academic and a practical on...
- Family Relationships family relationshipsI dont know what happened, but many of the family relationships that I used to rely on seem to be strained or non-existent....My spirit has awakened to the need to make my life...
No comments:
Post a Comment