The family that I grew up in was not very adventurous. We lived on a dairy farm, which meant every morning and evening the cows needed to be milked.
Author: Helen Keller
Being tied to home did not seem to bother my brother or sister, but it drove me crazy.
Author: Unkown
Since that first road trip I have done a great deal of cross country travel. I love driving to different parts of the country because you can veer off and take side trips and see parts of states that are not commercialized. By taking these side trips you get a true feel for the people of the region as well as the economy and values of the area. My goal is to physically go to all fifty states. I have been in thirty two states at this time, however some of places I flew to. My preference is to cross country travel to get the best feel for the area I am visiting.
Author: Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
Related articles:
- Cross Country Skiing With all of the emphasis on the so-called extreme sports, cross country skiing seems to have dropped out of the mainstream in the past few years."When we find a home that fits, we can step into it...
- Exotic Travel Most individuals have the urge to travel. They want to take adventures to far off lands and see new things. Things that they feel are unattainable in some way if they remain within their country's...
- Country Style Curtains Country style curtains are the ideal choice for many homes. This classic look is welcoming and warm and your guests will feel right at home when surrounded by this decorating element.The right roa...
- Country Pine Furniture I have found that I get a great deal of enjoyment from decorating homes. I have been this way since I was a young girl. We lived in an old farmhouse when I was growing up.Let your heart guide you....
- Travel Websites I used to be somewhat afraid of Internet travel sites, but nowadays I use them to plan virtually every phase of my vacations and business trips.Sometimes the road ahead is paved with anything but...
No comments:
Post a Comment