Monday, July 2, 2012

Braun Shaver

It's rough being a man these days. Regardless of what the females say, and how they ramble on about giving birth and bla bla bla.

Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
Author: Carl Sandburg
We men know the real deal. We're always stuck carrying everything, building the fires, taking out the garbage, shoveling the snow, and possibly worst of all, shaving every morning. Yeah, what about that ritual? Who ever deemed it necessary to have a clean shaven face when arriving at work each day? I'd like to have a word with this person. Nevertheless, we men are stuck with the redundant burden of scraping a razor blade across our faces every morning. Then again, it doesn't necessarily have to go this way. There is the Braun shaver. Have you tried a real electric yet?

Some electric razors claim to shave as close as a blade or your money back. Now, have you actually put this claim to the test? How can such a thing be disputed or proven? Is someone going to come to your home from the company and do a closeness test with a magnifying glass or what?

to those who died,we remember-to those who survived,we hear you-to future generations,let us never forget.
Author: Elie Wiesel
Well, let me say this; I have tried a few different electric shavers, and I will state with confidence that the best one is the Braun shaver. Don't get me wrong; I actually prefer a blade, but once in a while a Braun shaver works well on trips and vacations. It's very convenient and hassle free. There's no water, cream, gel or towels involved. You just flip a switch and buzz away. Naturally I can see why some men would prefer this convenience.

Foil shavers are superior to the Norelco concept. While I like the idea of the Norelco having three little blades, I don't think it works well. The Braun shaver for example offers a much closer and cleaner shave with its foil top. I especially like the whisker trimmer that runs between the foil. That little piece is key. Moreover, the Braun shaver has the awesome self-cleaning system built into the recharger. This saves a lot of hassle with removing the head and using that little brush we all despise to clean the blade. In short, if you're going to try an electric razor, go with the most recent Braun shaver on the market. They always get better.

"In those vernal seasons of the year,when the air is calm and pleasant, itwere an injury and sullenness againstNature not to go out, and see her riches,and partake in her rejoicing withheaven and earth."
Author: John Milton (1608-1674)

Related articles:

  • File Encryption One of my friends is a nut for e-mail file encryption. He will actually refuse to read my e-mails unless I send them encrypted to him.Love is the master key that unlocks the gates of happiness."Au...

  • Missing Persons Missing PersonsWhat is scary to me is that there are more and more missing persons stories on the news. Every day it seems as if there is someone, either an adult or child, that has been taken fro...

  • Designs Of Houses When I told my friends that we were going to build our own house, they thought that was crazy. They assume that I was just being impulsive again something that I definitely have a reputation for.A...

  • Criminal Checks It's always better to be safe than sorry. This is something my parents reiterated to me time and time again, while growing up.There's more to me than you'll ever know.Author: Beastie Boys I heard...

  • High Chair high chairMany moms tell me that when they decided to have children they thought about having babies to cuddle, but the reality of older children didnt hit them until they got there.Twenty years f...

No comments:

Post a Comment