People are building houses all over Portland, making room for the thousands of people who are expected to move here within the next few years.
Author: unknown
A lot of people never even consider the possibilities of transportable houses as an alternative to new home construction. I know I didn't think about it until I was employed by a company that specializes in them.
Author: Dequincey
You see, the way that people do house construction simply doesn't make sense. The great thing about prefabricated houses is that they can be made cheaply because they are made in whole lines. They do not need to have an architect or engineer draw up a new design for each house. Instead, hundreds can be built off of any one given design. There are even home building kids that allow you to put together your own building out of premade pieces. Not only is it much cheaper than buying a home from a developer, but it is easy enough that, with a little bit of help and a lot of time, you can do it yourself!
A lot of these transportable houses work very well as permanent of semi-permanent buildings, and almost all of them are a lot cheaper than other homes. In my case, I was able to cut the price of home ownership drastically by simply buying a piece of property and sticking a transportable home on it. I own my own house, and am debt free.
Author: Mother Teresa
Related articles:
- Play Houses play housesOne great thing about childhood is playing in play houses, or at least it always was for me. I never really had anything in particular, but that didnt stop me from making stuff when I w...
- Designs Of Houses When I told my friends that we were going to build our own house, they thought that was crazy. They assume that I was just being impulsive again something that I definitely have a reputation for.A...
- Houses For Sale By Owner What can I say about the current real estate market? Hmm, it sucks! Well at least that is for sellers anyway. On the other hand if you're looking to purchase a home, I'd have to say you're pretty...
- Houses For Sale Regardless of where you reside in the United States, chances are you'll spot a few houses for sale in your town or city. This is the way things are going at this point.I intend to live forever-so...
- Coffee Houses coffee housesI have never really understood the need to hang out in coffee houses. Granted, I would rather be in one of them if I had the choice between that and a bar, but I still dont understand...
No comments:
Post a Comment