Just when I thought I was finished with a large assignment, another one would immediately arise. This was college life for me; especially after I began the course toward my English major.
Hoping that my life will not sway further than the embrace of your arms
Author: Dulce Maria Loynaz
I wrote term papers galore. And not just at the closing of each quarter. There were infinite essays, film reviews,
research papers, story critiques, literature interpretations and more. I sometimes wondered if the hectic assignments would ever cease. Naturally they did at the close of my senior year, and boy was I ever relieved. Finally college life was over, and the real world was upon me. But, I can't stress enough how imperative it is to do well on those exams and term papers throughout college. Your final GPA is crucial.
Congratulations, you are part of the Internet generation. If you in college now or about to enter University life, consider yourself fortunate. And I really do mean this. It's awesome to have the web at your constant disposal.
Baby, it's cold outside.
Author: Frank Loesser
Did you know you can even research old term papers written by past students? Many of these are available online for reference purposes. These works can help you get an idea about how to structure your papers and even what to
write about. It's great to have such examples right in front of you for research purposes. From what I saw back in college, some students have a difficult time crafting routine research and term papers. Well, don't fret any longer, because the countless examples available online are there for individuals just like yourself to review.
While loads of past term papers, essays, and research pieces are available on the web, they're certainly not there for the taking or copying. Only a fool would print out a term paper off line and pass it in for a grade. College professors and even high school teachers can access a simple website in order to see if work from their students is plagiarized. The site scans the material, and if it finds that it's been written word-for-word before, it notices. Suddenly you're in serious hot water with the college you attend. So keep things real and refrain from stealing old term papers off the web. Do your own work and you'll feel great about it.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.GONE WITH THE WIND1939 2I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.THE GODFATHER1972 3You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.ON THE WATERFRONT1954 4Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.THE WIZARD OF OZ1939 5Here's looking at you, kid.CASABLANCA1942 6Go ahead, make my day.SUDDEN IMPACT1983 7All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.SUNSET BLVD.1950 8May the Force be with you.STAR WARS1977 9Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.ALL ABOUT EVE1950 10You talking to me?TAXI DRIVER1976 11What we've got here is failure to communicate.COOL HAND LUKE1967 12I love the smell of napalm in the morning.APOCALYPSE NOW1979 13Love means never having to say you're sorry.LOVE STORY1970 14The stuff that dreams are made of.THE MALTESE FALCON1941 15E.T. phone home.E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL1982 16They call me Mister Tibbs!IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT1967 17Rosebud.CITIZEN KANE1941 18Made it, Ma! Top of the world!WHITE HEAT1949 19I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!NETWORK1976 20Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.CASABLANCA1942 21A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS1991 22Bond. James Bond.DR. NO1962 23There's no place like home.THE WIZARD OF OZ1939 24I am big! It's the pictures that got small.SUNSET BLVD.1950 25Show me the money!JERRY MAGUIRE1996 26Why don't you come up sometime and see me?SHE DONE HIM WRONG1933 27I'm walking here! I'm walking here!MIDNIGHT COWBOY1969 28Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By.'CASABLANCA1942 29You can't handle the truth!A FEW GOOD MEN1992 30I want to be alone.GRAND HOTEL1932 31After all, tomorrow is another day!GONE WITH THE WIND1939 32Round up the usual suspects.CASABLANCA1942 33I'll have what she's having.WHEN HARRY MET SALLY1989 34You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT1944 35You're gonna need a bigger boat.JAWS1975 36Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE1948 37I'll be back.THE TERMINATOR1984 38Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.THE PRIDE OF THE YANKEES1942 39If you build it, he will come.FIELD OF DREAMS1989 40Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.FORREST GUMP1994 41We rob banks.BONNIE AND CLYDE1967 42Plastics.THE GRADUATE1967 43We'll always have Paris.CASABLANCA1942 44I see dead people.THE SIXTH SENSE1999 45Stella! Hey, Stella!A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE1951 46Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars.NOW, VOYAGER1942 47Shane. Shane. Come back!SHANE1953 48Well, nobody's perfect.SOME LIKE IT HOT1959 49It's alive! It's alive!FRANKENSTEIN1931 50Houston, we have a problem.APOLLO 131995 51You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?DIRTY HARRY1971 52You had me at "hello."JERRY MAGUIRE1996 53One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.ANIMAL CRACKERS1930 54There's no crying in baseball!A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN1992 55La-dee-da, la-dee-da.ANNIE HALL1977 56A boy's best friend is his mother.PSYCHO1960 57Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.WALL STREET1987 58Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.THE GODFATHER II1974 59As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.GONE WITH THE WIND1939 60Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!SONS OF THE DESERT1933 61Say "hello" to my little friend!SCARFACE1983 62What a dump.BEYOND THE FOREST1949 63Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?THE GRADUATE1967 64Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!DR. STRANGELOVE1964 65Elementary, my dear Watson.THE ADVENTURES OF SHERLOCK HOLMES1939 66Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.PLANET OF THE APES1968 67Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.CASABLANCA1942 68Here's Johnny!THE SHINING1980 69They're here!POLTERGEIST1982 70Is it safe?MARATHON MAN1976 71Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!THE JAZZ SINGER1927 72No wire hangers, ever!MOMMIE DEAREST1981 73Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?LITTLE CAESAR1930 74Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown.CHINATOWN1974 75I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE1951 76Hasta la vista, baby.TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY1991 77Soylent Green is people!SOYLENT GREEN1973 78Open the pod bay doors, HAL.2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY1968 79Striker: Surely you can't be serious.Rumack: I am serious…and don't call me Shirley.AIRPLANE!1980 80Yo, Adrian!ROCKY1976 81Hello, gorgeous.FUNNY GIRL1968 82Toga! Toga!NATIONAL LAMPOON'S ANIMAL HOUSE1978 83Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.DRACULA1931 84Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.KING KONG1933 85My precious.THE LORD OF THE RINGS: TWO TOWERS2002 86Attica! Attica!DOG DAY AFTERNOON1975 87Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!42ND STREET1933 88Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!ON GOLDEN POND1981 89Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper.KNUTE ROCKNE ALL AMERICAN1940 90A martini. Shaken, not stirred.GOLDFINGER1964 91Who's on first.THE NAUGHTY NINETIES1945 92Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac...It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!CADDYSHACK1980 93Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!AUNTIE MAME1958 94I feel the need - the need for speed!TOP GUN1986 95Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.DEAD POETS SOCIETY1989 96Snap out of it!MOONSTRUCK1987 97My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you.YANKEE DOODLE DANDY1942 98Nobody puts Baby in a corner.DIRTY DANCING1987 99I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!WIZARD OF OZ, THE1939 100I'm king of the world!TITANIC1997
Author: Unknown
Related articles:
- Divorce Papers Divorce PapersWhen you go through the worst in a marriage, sometimes there is nothing you can do but cut your loses and move on.Happiness isn't something you experience- it's something you remembe...
- Short Term Memory short term memoryIf you are having problems with your short term memory, there may be many reasons why this is happening. There could be an underlying medical condition, but there are times when i...
- Fish For Sale There are times that I think that political correctness is destroying our country. I live in the state of Minnesota where political correctness has all but stripped people from the right of free s...
- Hair Loss In Woman One pesky dilemma that forever haunts our species is hair loss. Whether we like it or not, any one of us could become the next victim.A hero is no braver than anyone else- he is only brave five mi...
- Starting Salaries Starting SalariesI know one of the most troubling thoughts I had when starting a new career was about starting salaries. Most of my college professors tried to give us advice to starting our caree...
No comments:
Post a Comment