Monday, July 2, 2012

Spray Tan

Everyone's in search of the glow. No, not that glow you see on cheesy 80s movies like "The Last Dragon. " I'm referring to the glow you get from basking in the sun.

When we look at a picture, a moment of magic occurs. It is as if someone had laid a sheet of translucent paper over our thought and made a tracing of our memories.
Author: --Tom Bentkowski
Ahh, there's nothing quite like a perfect tan, is there? The Caucasian race pursues this on a regular basis now days. It used to be just a summer thing, but not anymore. Nope; folks want that tan year-round, and they'll do whatever it takes to get it. From lying on the beach all day, to forking out cash to local tanning bed salons, and even to the new spray tan option. White people are determined to be golden brown. Well, most of us anyway. You see, I can't get into a process that does more damage than it does good. Tans just don't last.

Maybe the trends are changing for the best. While sprawling out on the sand can be quite relaxing, skin cancer sets no one's mind at ease.

Ronald Lynch: The question was "Who wrote Hamlet?" You wrote "The Pope's cousin, Count Pope-ula, a magical monster with pencils for arms".Brendon: I'll be honest, Mr. Lynch. I made that one up.
Author: Brendon Small
What we need is a way to get that shimmering glow without the side-effects. This is where the spray tan makes its mark. In this day and age you can basically have your body painted with a tan. Some call this process airbrushing. There are salons across the country that now offer this service to all. You can step into a booth like Superman, but instead of coming out with a fancy costume on, you step out with a perfect tan. A perfectly safe tan that is. How can anyone NOT take full advantage of this contemporary tanning solution?

I suspect that tanning beds will fade into the past before too long. The human race has to be about fed-up with cancer issues by now. At this point it seems like so many other things lead to cancer already. The last thing we need is for skin cancer to be on that list. It's time to conform to technology. Check out your local yellow pages and find a place that offers spray tan solutions near you. Get a head start on your tanning before summer hits. By then you'll already want to have the tan perfect and ready for the beach scene. Just be sure to do plenty of exfoliating before getting airbrushed. You want to tan that fresh skin underneath.

You tell me when I am being an arrogant S.O.B and I tell you when you are a pain in the butt.Which you are,99% of the time.I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.You have like a 2 second rebound rate,then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-butt thing.So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you.I want all of you,forever,you and me,every day.~Noah to Allie- The Notebook~
Author: Cloudy

Related articles:

  • Spray On Tans Spray on tans seem to be all the rage lately and there is good reason for all the hype. We love the natural glow of sun-kissed skin but getting the look naturally is close to impossible for many o...

  • Spray In Insulation Spray In InsulationMy husband is a construction worker, and because of this, I often get to hear about the newer things that come out in the building industry.A fool in love makes no sense to me.I...

  • Mace Pepper Spray A lot of my friends make fun of me for carrying mace spray. They say that I'm just being paranoid, but I think that I am just being careful.No problem can withstand the sustained power of great at...

  • Hair Spray hair sprayI was a teenager in the 1980s, and I dont think I knew anyone at that time that did not use hair spray. The hair styles back then were big, though I think I would have used it anyway tha...

  • Ant Spray Ant sprayThere is nothing more annoying than sharing your home with uninvited guests. When you walk into a room and see a few little ants crawling around, it just triggers a feeling of disgust.If...

No comments:

Post a Comment