We live in the age of technology. I know that there have been other generations that have felt that they have seen much advancement in technology in their life time, but I think ours is truly the technological age.
Author: Cat Esta
Seven years ago I did not know how to turn a computer on. Today I use a computer to complete about thirty percent of my work and more than three fourths of my communications with others.
Author: Elenoear Roosevelt
The other convenience I use when it comes to special days is sending e-cards. I try to go into the sight once a month and find and write personal messages for everyone that is having a special day that month. I then post date them to be sent the day before or the day of the event. This saves on postage as well as shopping for the cards. I can also do this as soon as I remember so there is less of a chance that I will put it off too long.
Author: Cardinal Mermillod
Related articles:
- Book Summary book summaryMany dont think about those who write the book summary on their favorite book much, but without this type of introduction to a story, no one would buy any book."If you tell the truth y...
- High School Year Book 2 high school year bookThough there are some that leave school and never look back, it is always nice to have a high school year book to remember some of the better times you may have had.The best b...
- Book Summary The high school years. Those were some good times! Am I right about that or what? Uh, I think it actually depends on who you ask."if you can imagine ityou can achieve itIf you can dream ityou can...
- Book Clubs When I was in college, I literally scoffed at book clubs. They seemed to be a very popular, trashy way to enjoy reading. In my opinion, you didn't need a book club to enjoy books.There is only one...
- Wedding Guest Book Brides everywhere are trying to find ways to cut down the cost of their celebration. While finding cheap wedding favors and decorations is a great approach there are some things that are too impor...
No comments:
Post a Comment