I had what I would consider a specialized education as a kid. You see, I went to a high school of technology. It was a pretty great program, but it was definitely not your usual school.
Author: Anne Frank
Because of this, I was ready to continue on to a professional school of technology when I was done with high school.
Author: Vero Moda commercial
The school of technology was perfect for me. You see, I was fascinated with technology from the time I was young. I really couldn't have gone to a better program. I even went to school of technology summer camps where we got to study robotics. I also read science journals, and I even had my dad a physicist start explaining the fundamentals of relativity to me at least as well as he could to a high school kid. I can only hope that this program is still around when I have my own kids. The school of technology has been such an excellent opportunity to me, and I would love to be able to pass it on.
Picking out the right school to go onto once I was done with high school was pretty difficult. I knew that I wanted to study something in high technology, but I had no idea how to go about it. I didn't know if it would make more sense to go to a normal University, or to a technical school. In the end, I did it all. At the technical school, I got hands on training in auto mechanics, but after that I couldn't resist going on to a more classical college education.
Author: Anonymous
Related articles:
- Law School Admission Test Time passes so very quickly. It seems like only a few years ago when I was sitting with my guidance counselor and my parents talking about what career path I wanted to take.There are only two last...
- High School Graduation Announcements I wanted my high school graduation invitations to be something special. You see, this was the last time that I would see a lot of my friends.i SMILE because i scrapbook- i LAUGH because my husband...
- High School Yearbook High School YearbookI was never one for caring about my high school. I moved around a lot so I was never in one place for very long.Love is not finding someone to live with. Love is finding someon...
- Distance Education School My college experience in many ways was pretty typical of an undergraduate education. It's true that I went to one of the top universities, but it wasn't so different from any other school.May the...
- Medical School medical schoolI always thought that medical school was something that took seven years to complete. I thought that seven years went above and beyond regular college, but I guess I am wrong about t...
No comments:
Post a Comment