Ranking graduate schools can be kind of tricky. With undergraduate schools, it is easy. There are all kinds of national sources that compare and contrast all of the various programs, telling you what is the best.
Author: Albert Camus
With graduate education, you can go to one of the top ranking graduate schools and still have no opportunities in your department.
Author: unknown
Sometimes, the top ranking graduate school may not fit your needs. For example, it may not offer sufficient funding. When ranking graduate schools for your own needs, you have to think about your financial needs as well. Many of the best ranking graduate schools will have great amounts of financial aid available for anyone who needs it, however some of them won't. If you apply to one of these schools, you have to get used to the idea that you need money before getting in. Not only are these programs inaccessible to many of us, but they also might not be the best way to get an education. After all, do you really want to go to a graduate school whose entire population is independently wealthy? It seems to me that you would have an inferior academic community to one which is more diverse.
Author: Irving berlin
Related articles:
- Undergraduate Ranking Although undergraduate university ranking is an important consideration when picking out a college, people often overvalue it and overlook other things.I could keep on scrappingor I could go to be...
- Graduate Programs Online 2 If there's one piece of technology that's truly turned our world upside down, it's computers. Along with the Internet, computers have virtually changed life as we know it.Sticks and stones may bre...
- Graduate School Rankings Graduate school rankings are difficult to evaluate, and choosing a graduate school may be one of the most important decisions you ever make.A best friend is a sister destiny forgot to give youAuth...
- Public Schools With all of the grief the public schools get, some of them actually do pretty well. I am the product of a public school education, and I feel there's no shame in that.A tree is known by its fruit,...
- Orlando Private Schools I did not want to move to Orlando Florida. Florida was the last place in the world, in fact, that I wanted to live, and Orlando was the last place in Florida that I would consider on my own.You ar...
No comments:
Post a Comment