online calendar
One thing I never thought I would need was an online calendar. I have since tried one and decided that perhaps I should have started using one a long time ago.
Author: Charlotte Bronte
I know there are many different types of online calendar out there, but the one I chose to try was the one with my Yahoo email account. It seemed to be pretty simple, so I thought I would give it a go. I had one writing job in particular that I seemed to forget about until the last minute. I write a column three times a month, and I was always rushing to finish it at the last minute. I decided to try the online calendar to see if I would remember more easily if I had someone or something to remind me to do it.
Author: Proverbs 22:1
I opened the online calendar and found it was very easy to use. I simply chose the day and typed in what I wanted to put there, and then it asked me for a time. I got carried away and put a bunch of stupid stuff in there, but I did want to see how well it would work. I am happy to say that it worked very well. It sent me an email reminder when something was coming up, and gave me all of the details that I had added to the entry. I was very handy, and I was not so rushed when trying to meet my deadlines. Sometimes, all you need is a little notice.
This online calendar even reminds me of birthdays and holidays if I choose, and it has never failed to warn me about anything. The only time it forgot was when I forgot, and I really cant blame the online calendar when I forgot to put something into it. I would imagine this Yahoo calendar could even send you emails via your mobile phone, though this is not something that I need. Now, if I could just find a calendar to remind me to update my calendar, I would be all set.
Author: unknown
Related articles:
- Order Flowers Online My mother has always been very particular about Mother's Day and about flowers. When it comes to getting Mothers Day flowers for her, as you can imagine, great caution has to be taken.the greater...
- Online Game Trying my first online multiplayer game, I was a little bit apprehensive to stay the least. I was no stranger to online games, having wasted dozens of hours of my precious youth playing clones of...
- Online Course We hate to listen to our parents when they rant on and on about college. Yeah, yeah; we know the spiel about how a higher education leads to a promising future.A good partner is someone who listen...
- Meeting People Online Meeting People OnlineWhen you first get online, it may be hard for you to jump into message boards and chat rooms. Meeting people online can be daunting, especially when you run into the bottom of...
- Maternity Clothes Online With all of the discomfort and fatigue that women deal with during pregnancy we can use all the help we can get. Buying maternity clothes online is a real convenience that many moms-to-be apprecia...
No comments:
Post a Comment