I only recently discovered nutrition articles. I have never been a very health conscious person. You see, I like to play sports, and this has always been enough to keep me active.
Author: ~ Leo Buscaglia
You see, I have always had a weakness for junk food. I figured that if I eat it in moderation, it wouldn't matter. I could have a bag of chips a couple times a week and not suffer any ill health effects. That was not my only vice however.
Author: Gloria Steinem
Nonetheless, the nutrition articles told me that I could still be at increased risk of heart disease. Apparently, at least according to many health articles, even a moderate intake of trans fats would really do a number on my heart. I checked out the chips that I liked it and sure enough, they had trans fats in them! In addition, I was eating margarine one of the most notorious sources of saturated fats. The nutrition articles also told me that eating a lot of red meat was unhealthy. The more you eat, the more risk you have of developing a wide range of different health problems.
I knew that I had to make a change, and I knew that I had to do it fast. Fortunately, the nutrition articles gave me the needed guidance about how to change my life. The advice they gave was not try to do everything at once. If you do that, it is easy to burn out in failed. Rather, you should tackle one problem at a time. First I cut out the trans fats. When I had done that successfully for a week, I severely cut back my intake of red meat and replaced it with fish.
Author: George Washington
Related articles:
- Customer Service Articles When I observe customer service in our country, I have to wonder if the quality has decreased. I've heard countless stories from my parents and grandparents about how much better it was back in th...
- Magazine Articles 2 magazine articlesThere are many times when a woman wants to know something, and she turns to magazine articles for advice and guidance.A friend is one who comes in when the whole world has gone ou...
- Bullying Articles bullying articlesThere have a been a lot of school shootings in the last decade, and most recently the shooting was at a college.We can't go around measuring our goodness by what we don't do, by w...
- Bullying Articles Although I know not everyone who reads this article will agree with me, I think that staying abreast of current events is one of the most important things that a child can learn in school.Nobody i...
- Discount Camping Gear My husband is an outdoor enthusiast. He loves to do anything that allows him to be outside. He does all of our yard work. He will spend hours weeding the flower garden in the evenings when he come...
No comments:
Post a Comment