We are a race of people who are corrupted by our media. Just to be clear, I'm not bashing per say, but rather making a point.
Author: Og Mandino
Are you considering a future in modeling? I'm not here to tell you whether or not you should or shouldn't. But, I can offer a few pointers regarding what it is a model agency will be looking for.
Author: Walt Whitman
When I dabbled in the business of modeling, this is where I went wrong. Physique! I don't care if you're male of female; you need a stellar body for modeling. Mine wasn't buff enough. While I wasn't fat at all, I didn't have enough muscles either. Guys should be ripped, and girls should have well-toned bodies. A high end model agency will demand this. So you girls can't simply look in the mirror and think you're slim enough. Measure your body fat. You may appear slim, but is what you have lean muscle and not fat? This is key! If you plan to earn a living off of your looks, you'd better bring your A-game to the table.
Author: Kathy
Related articles:
- Model Portfolio You may be surprised at how many people try their hand at modeling. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but you have to wonder what some of them are thinking.A friend who is far away is sometim...
- Real Estate Agency Have you ever thought about the amount of time, energy and work you put into raising your children? It is a rewarding undertaking, but it truly is a life long commitment.In case you're worried abo...
- Architectural Scale Model I have always loved models. When I was a kid, I collected all kinds of them. I had model airplanes, cars, boats, trains you name it I had it.Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when...
- Space Shuttle Model I still remember my first space shuttle model. It was a Revell space shuttle and launch tower model kit, and it was fantastic."The kiss of the sun for pardon.The song of the birds for mirth.You ar...
- Fashion Models If there was one thing about my life that has surprised me so far, it is becoming a fashion model. You see, I have always been very independent.Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possibl...
No comments:
Post a Comment