The town of Haddonfield, Illinois was a peaceful one until a tragic night in 1978. It was October 31st when HE decided to come home.
Author: Unknown
Author: Unknown
Have you heard the William Shatner bit? Just so you know, it's totally true. Michael Myers masks were molded after the face of Star Trek's finest. The man who struck fear into the hearts of Cling-ons for years could finally frighten small children and teenagers as well. It was a match made in heaven. So the next time you think Michael Myers, think Priceline.com. That is TRULY a scary thought. No, but on a serious note; why do we love Michael Myers masks? I'll tell you why. Michael Myers is the epitome of evil. He's a man, but he's not a man. He strolls around town with a pale mask on and not a word to say. This is frightening! People dread what they can't see and hear. The mystery gets them every time. What lurks behind that ghostly mask could be anything. Can it be stopped or not? My guess is no since they're currently making "Halloween 9. " Evil can never die!
There's not a Halloween that goes by and I don't spot a few Michael Myers masks in local shops. This aught to tell you something. If a film can be released in 1978 and still show up every Halloween night, it's most likely going to stick around for good.
Author: RALPH WALDO EMERSON
Related articles:
- African Tribal Masks I know very little about the history of masks, but I know that I have always loved them. From drama masks to Mardi Gras masks, I adore almost every one that I see.If a cow laughs hard, does milk c...
- Latex Masks Halloween! This is a night when the freaks and spooks can come out and go unnoticed. They blend in with the millions of tiny ghouls and goblins running a muck in their own neighborhoods, searching...
- Jason Masks Sh sh sh, ah ah ah. It's the sound that strikes fear into the hearts of ever camp counselor that ever lived. You'd just better hope you're not working the summer job at Camp Crystal Lake.Appreciat...
- Paper Masks I would not have become an elementary school teacher if I did not like making crafts. After all, that is half the fun! I like all kinds of crafts.Come to the edge.We can't. We're afraid.Come to th...
- John Michael Talbot John Michael TalbotCountry rock songs with a Christian theme are very popular in the United States and John Michael Talbot is a successful singer and guitarist of the genre.It is almost impossible...
No comments:
Post a Comment