I have been meditating every single day for the past three years. I would say that out of everything in my life that is important, meditation is the one thing that I could not do without.
Author: Unknown
The meditation retreat, however, did change my life. Every day, I get up early to meditate in the morning. It is relatively quiet, even in the city where I live. I felt that I did not need a meditation retreat to inspire calm. I create a calm space in my own house. But if you've never been on meditation retreats before, you have no way to know what a difference it makes.
Author: Linda Marshall
Honestly, in the future, I do not think that I'll go on a meditation retreat with an organized group. Although I liked the feeling of fellowship that the yoga meditation retreat provided, for me the key element to successful meditation is solitude. Simply put, you can get more solitude when you are by yourself. For many people, meditation retreats with others are inspiring and helpful because they provide them with the impetus to advance and deepen their meditation practice. For me however, such support is completely unnecessary. I have everything that I need to meditate inside me. I do recommend that if you are going on your first meditation retreat, you go with a group. It makes things so much easier. Food is taken care of, lodging is taken care of, and there are people to help you if you run into any troubles. Sometimes it is nice to have a teacher to ask for advice when doing your meditation practice. But other times, it is better to be alone.
Author: author unkown
Related articles:
- Relaxation Meditation Life can be stressful and harsh at times. This is a given for most of us because we've experienced it. We do the 9-5 job routine, followed by the countless house chores, yard work and activities w...
- Stress Reduction Meditation Even a year ago, it would have been hard for me to picture myself meditating. I was not a meditative person. I was what you might call a man of action.The more you share with others, the more they...
- Fruit Trees fruit treesWhen I was a little girl, I didnt see a lot of fruit trees other than ones that grew apples. This is because of where I live.Immortality lies not in the things you leave behind, but in...
- Cross Country Travel The family that I grew up in was not very adventurous. We lived on a dairy farm, which meant every morning and evening the cows needed to be milked.The best and most beautiful things cannot be see...
- Defensive Driving Course Almost everyone I know is aware of the epidemic of aggressive driving, and most people participate in it actively. Whether or not you will admit it to yourself, you probably are in as much of a hu...
No comments:
Post a Comment