Last year my husband and I decided that we needed to lose some weight. I have struggled with my weight for most of my life, but he has always been thin.
Author: Robertson Davies
My husbands brother and his wife had lost weight following a low carb diet. My husband is a protein eater so he thought that this would be an easy diet for him to follow. My sister-in-law told me that she never felt hungry on the diet and that the weight came off very quickly. I have tried most other diets, so I thought I might as well give this one a try. I looked up recipes as well as other information. I found that meals were quite easy to prepare because the bulk of what is eaten is protein.
Author: Unknown
Find the low carb soup recipe has really helped us to stay on the diet. The change in texture from eating all chewy proteins has been a nice break. The heavy cream that goes in the soup is also on the approved list of what we can have. I found that if I puree some of the vegetables the soup gets nice and thick without using a thickening agent. Most thickening agents are high in carbohydrates. The pureed vegetables do not add to the carbohydrates that are in the recipe and the thicker texture is more satisfying. This week I found a recipe for low carbohydrate cheese cake. This baked cheese cake has Splenda in it as the sweetening agent. Splenda is an approved sweetener, and it can be substituted for sugar teaspoon for teaspoon. It does not leave the artificial taste in the baked products like many of the other artificial sweeteners do. I think that as long as we are able to find low carb alternatives to keep us from getting bored, we will be able to stay on this diet until we get to our desired weight.
Author: William E. Geist
Related articles:
- Low Carb Eating Menu low carb diet menuThere are some who go on a low carb diet in order to lose a few pounds. After they have done that, they generally go back to the way they ate before, and then dont think about th...
- Low Fat Low Carb Recipes With all of the popular diet plans nowadays, it is hard to tell the hype from the substance. There are low carb lifestyle diets such as the Atkins diet plan that claim to give you miraculous resul...
- Atkins Low Carb Recipes Anyone who has been on the Atkins weight loss die knows how monotonous it gets. Oh sure, when you first start it sounds terribly exciting.Christmas waves a magic wand over this world and behold, e...
- Low Carb Fast Food low carb fast foodWhen you are doing a low carb eating plan, it is important to cook for yourself to be sure you know exactly what is in what you are eating.He who plants a garden, plants happines...
- Low Carb Fast Food One thing many people who follow a low carbohydrate diet miss is eating out. Obviously when you are cutting back on carbs you cant indulge in French fries or a real hamburger.Blessed are the child...
No comments:
Post a Comment