What are you willing to believe? This is a funny question. If there's one thing I've learned in this life by interacting with various people, it's that most of them see what they want to see and believe what the want to believe.
Author: Unless by Carol Shields
Author: Ralph Waldo Emerson
Whether you know it or not, you may be one of those people who take the safe and secure route; believing only in what makes you feel all warm and cozy. Not that I condone this, because I don't. I think it's callow and lame. Take me for example. Do I buy into my daily or monthly libra horoscope? Heck no! These readings, or I should say mass predictions are so vague. Give me a break. I could apply these fortune cookie passages to my cat. They would work for him as well. "You're going to have success soon. " You're going to eat a meal that contains protein. " You're going to encounter an old friend, or maybe just a stranger in a mall. " Oh please, give me a break! That's about as lame as my last libra horoscope. And don't even get me started on the relationship nonsense. It's ridiculous how they claim that certain signs belong with other signs. Whatever! Relationships have nothing to do with these made-up birth month signs.
Well, you've now experienced the diatribe. Whether or not you choose to agree is totally up to you. I am 100 percent for everyone having their own opinions. I just get annoyed when they all contradict one another. Learn more about the libra horoscope or any sign for that matter, just by getting on the web. I believe new ones are posted daily. Have a blast with it.
Author: Anne Frank
Related articles:
- Beauty Schools To say that my parents were not thrilled when I decided to go to cosmetology school is an understatement. They were absolutely mortified.Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call...
- Book Summary book summaryMany dont think about those who write the book summary on their favorite book much, but without this type of introduction to a story, no one would buy any book."If you tell the truth y...
- Plastic Surgery Doctors Have you noticed lately that almost anything is possible now days? People around the globe are altering their appearances on a whim.What we have a right to expect of the American boy is that he sh...
- Fitness Courses I had been taking group fitness classes at the local gym for several months before I considered getting a fitness job. To me, fitness jobs were never something that I would consider.Little Girls,l...
- Aveda Damage Remedy Girls and there hair! Now, if you live with a female over the age of 12, then you probably see them spend countless hours on their hair.The distance is nothing-It is only the first step that is di...
No comments:
Post a Comment