With the popularity of modern devices such as heating blankets and massage chairs, the hot water bottle has really gone out of style as a way to soothe aching muscles and deal with minor illnesses.
Author: Mary Lamb
That is why, for this Christmas, I decided to get a hot water bottle for everyone on my list. Now I am not talking about an undecorated rubber hot water bottle. That would be tacky and cheap. I'm talking about a crochet water bottle.
Author: George Bird Evans
For example, the hot water bottle that I got my mother had stars all over it because she loves astronomy. For my dad, his hot water bottle had pictures of hammers, nails, saws, and other tools on it. I think you could probably guess why. The hot water bottles for my sisters, my aunt, my uncles, and my cousins were similarly decorated. I was not being cheap. I could've easily spent a little bit of money and gotten everyone a pretty manufactured gift from the store. Instead, I decided to go for a more personal touch.
With the flu season in full effect, I figured that a hot water bottle is the perfect present. It would help people not get sick, and if they did get sick, it would soothe their aches and pains. My dad is a carpenter by trade, so I expect him to use his hot water bottle even more often than my other family members. All in all, I think I did a good job selecting presents this year. I hope that everyone enjoys what I got them. I would hate for all that hard work to be wasted.
Author: Unknown
Related articles:
- Hot Water Heater Owning your own home seems to be a huge part of the American dream. People want to feel that they have a place that is theirs.it had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment r...
- Water Proof Digital Cameras If you spend any time out on the water in a boat youve probably found it difficult to take along your camera. Water and electronics generally dont mix.Believe those who are seeking the truth- doub...
- Tap Water tap waterSome people dont like their tap water, but most of it is safe to drink. There are ways to find out if you are okay with your water, but for the most part it would not be coming out of you...
- Personalized Wine Bottle Personalized wine bottleOn my wedding day, my husband and I received many unique and creative gifts. We also received some gifts that left us wondering what in the world people were thinking.If it...
- Holy Water When I was growing up, I was both awed and intimidated by church. It is hard to describe the wonder and fear that I felt in the face of all of that stained glass, all of those icons.Happiness is w...
No comments:
Post a Comment