I have always loved horse shows, and I find them to be extremely exciting places to go. Part of it is the grace of the show jumping horses, but there is a lot more to it than that.
Author: Abraham Lincoln
Author: Abraham Lincoln
At one point, I was even thinking about buying show horses for sale. It was a pipe dream to be honest I know nothing about the care and feeding of horses, but I have always wanted to own one. One time, I was so dismayed by the way some of the horses at the horse shows were treated that I wanted to take them off their owners hands. There is a lot of animal cruelty that goes on in horse training. Some owners are fair and just, but other ones are completely vicious. They don't just want to tame the horses, but to completely break their spirit. At horse shows, you see many people who operate under this philosophy. Although their horses rarely win, they often do well enough to encourage the others to continue to act cruelly.
Because of this, I have begun to volunteer at horse shows to watch over the welfare of horses. In recent years, many of the horse shows have adopted more stringent guidelines about how the horses need to be taken care of. Anyone found in violation of these rules can be kicked out of the Pennsylvania horse show Association or so they tell me. Although some of the people at the horse shows view me with suspicion, other ones take a more friendly attitude towards me. They understand that shows horse are about love of and respect for horses. All the horse show ribbons in the world do not alleviate someone of the responsibility to care for his animals.
Author: Abraham Lincoln
Related articles:
- New Tv Shows Do you ever think back and feel that things were much simpler when you were a child? I am not talking about the fact that you had less responsibilities, it just seems that things were simpler a fe...
- Horse Birthday Party I do not know why having a horse theme birthday party never occurred to me before. My daughter has always loved horses, so a horse birthday party is the natural choice.A child is a beam of sunligh...
- Art Shows Of all the arts, the visual ones are probably the most difficult in terms of making money doing what you love. Don't get me wrong it is pretty easy to get a gig as a visual artist if you are willi...
- Reality Tv Shows My husband and I like to do many things in our spare time. During the summer months we spend very little time in the house. We live on a lake so we like to go fishing and swimming in the evenings...
- Personal Profile personal profileThose who are new to online dating might make a lot of mistakes in their personal profile. There are even some who have been around for a while that make the same mistakes.La mejor...
No comments:
Post a Comment