For me, getting happy birthday cards has always been an afterthought. I would stop by the drug store on the way to a friend's birthday party and pick up a happy birthday greeting card, sign it, and tape it to the top of the present that I had already bought.
Author: anonymous
That all changed when one of my friends got me a happy birthday e card.
Author: Beverly Nichols
Of course, you do not have to send happy birthday cards over the Internet to find one that does interesting and cute things. There actually are singing happy birthday cards that you can buy in stores. While they don't actually sing, they do play a tune on an annoyingly high-pitched FM chip. They are cute, quirky, and funny. People usually appreciate these happy birthday cards for about five minutes, after which they get extremely annoying. You can also make your own happy birthday cards. I suppose that back in the day, this was how all the people did it. Nowadays, however, it is somewhat of a lost art. I highly recommend trying it. It is really rewarding to make something pretty for someone that you love.
Author: Benjamin Franklin
Related articles:
- Online Greeting Cards I had always thought that online greeting cards were kind of stupid until I got one myself. I couldn't really stand the thought of an online greeting card, in fact.Grant me the ability to be alone...
- Handmade Greeting Cards There are many things that we can do to make special days celebrations for those that we care about. My favorite thing to do is to try to make an ordinary day special by doing some random act of k...
- Trading Cards When I was a kid, I used to love to collect trading cards. I was a big sports fan, and it was my life goal to get all of the best trading cards from all of the best teams.Don't let anyone steal yo...
- Dinosaur Birthday Party You may be wondering what theme would be best for you childs impending birthday celebration. There are tons of options out there but if you are having an eclectic group of kids at the event you ma...
- 21st Birthday 21st BirthdayThere arent many people who do not look forward to their 21st Birthday. Though many look forward to being able to walk into a bar to buy a beer, there are many other reasons why peopl...
No comments:
Post a Comment