I was surprised and a little bit disappointed when my father gave me a Forbes magazine subscription for my birthday. You see, this is a point of contention between us.
Author: Martin Tupper
Nonetheless, if he was going to get me Forbes Magazine subscriptions, I figured that I might as well put them to good use. For the first couple of months, I used that Forbes Magazine subscription to line my parakeet cage, and let me tell you that it worked better than anything I had tried before.
Author: Sydney J. Harris
Nonetheless, as they say, money walks and you know what's talks. Sooner or later, we all have to start worrying about making investments. A Forbes magazine subscription was something I never would have bought on my own, but since I had it I started increasingly turning to it for monetary advice. There wasn't much in there that was useful for a working Joe like me, but I did get some ideas for investing. It wasn't so much the specific tips that I saw in the Forbes magazine subscription as the constant miasma of money consciousness that really got me going. I was encouraged in my fleeting investment plans until I was ready to take action, and the thanks to a good broker who cared more about the subject than I did, I was able to make a tidy return off of my investment. All in all, the Forbes subscription wasn't a bad thing. It actually lead to quite good returns.
Author: Moneshearl
No comments:
Post a Comment