I had been taking group fitness classes at the local gym for several months before I considered getting a fitness job. To me, fitness jobs were never something that I would consider.
Author: Robert A. Heinlein
Because of this attitude, I was well on my way to a job as a banker before I realized that I didn't want it. I hated sitting at a desk all day, and I didn't really care about money or figures.
Author: Ann Landers
Now I lead my own fitness course about three times a week. I have made it my life's mission to encourage other people to get more involved in personal fitness. I think that there are so many unhealthy, unhappy people who would greatly benefit from a little bit of exercise. The key for people like me is to make the classes fun. A fitness courses should not be about grunting and sweating with no fun. It should be entertainment as well as exercise. That has been my philosophy all along, and now I have the chance to bring it to the classroom.
Author: Unknown
Related articles:
- Cooking Courses Cooking CoursesThough my husband tells me that he loves my cooking, even I have to snicker when he says it. Im not a bad cook; I just dont know how to cook a lot of things."This bud of love, by su...
- Vintage Barbie Dolls Have you ever stopped to think about why it is so much fun to tease someone about their age? We are all aging with each passing day and one day, God willing we will be old.If love is the answer, c...
- Libra Horoscope What are you willing to believe? This is a funny question. If there's one thing I've learned in this life by interacting with various people, it's that most of them see what they want to see and b...
- Amish People There are times when I think people isolate themselves in their own little worlds. We go to work, come home, shop in neighborhood markets and associate with people that have similar believes and v...
- Contraceptive Pills Contraceptive PillsWhen you are first on your own you have to make a lot of choices. Some of these choices come when we are still in high school, but that is not true for everyone.Being a mother m...
No comments:
Post a Comment