endangered species
Though it is not something that everyone thinks about all of the time, perhaps it is time that we did. I remember hearing a lot about endangered species when I was a little girl, but it was not something that was discussed very much later on.
Author: Sejal
There are many different endangered species out there, and some of them are surprising. I was watching the new nature series on Discovery channel the other night, and I was shocked to learn that polar bears are now endangered species. Though they may have been for a very long time, I had no idea this was the case now.
Author: Albert Einstein
The sad fact is that once an endangered species dies out, there really is no way to bring it back. We have the technology to clone, but you need an adult of that species to do this, and we dont know if it will work on all animals or just a few that we have tried. This is not the ideal way to run the planet anyway. At what point do we spend the money to clone an endangered species when we could have just went ahead and fixed our planet, or at least tried to promote some healing. We are the ones that have ruined things, and we are the only ones who can fix it.
Though my education on endangered species was from school and was very limited, that does not mean that this is how it has to be for my daughter. She already has a special love for animals, and I hope to let her know that she has to do what she can to help save the planet. Some think that global warming and endangered species are the hype of liberal tree huggers, but all anyone has to do is to open their eyes to see what is really going on. If we dont stop what we are doing, we are going to be the ones that destroy ourselves and this planet that we depend on so very badly.
Author: ZuNi
Related articles:
- Medical School medical schoolI always thought that medical school was something that took seven years to complete. I thought that seven years went above and beyond regular college, but I guess I am wrong about t...
- Gift Baskets For Him gift baskets for himIt seems to be hard to buy for men. At least it is for me. There are only so many times I can buy golf clubs or fishing gear before I am looking for new ideas to get for the me...
- Funeral Memorial funeral memorialWhen someone dies, there is often so much sadness in the air that it is hard to think straight. Luckily, there is always someone who can put this aside long enough to come up with...
- Astrology Forecast Astrology ForecastI get a lot of emails that offer me a paid astrology forecast for whatever it is that I may be interested in knowing."Children will not remember you for the material things you p...
- Play Houses play housesOne great thing about childhood is playing in play houses, or at least it always was for me. I never really had anything in particular, but that didnt stop me from making stuff when I w...
No comments:
Post a Comment