Drivers License
Im not entirely sure why it happened, but I didnt get my drivers license until I was twenty-seven years old. It was a combination of things really, and it left me unable to drive for a long time.
Author: With Honors 1994
The first time I went to take my test for my drivers license I failed. It wasnt that I was a bad driver; it was because I was so nervous! I made stupid mistakes that I didnt normally make while driving with my permit, but the stress must have gotten to me. I was allowed two mistakes during my drivers license test and I made three.
Author: unkown
Dont be in a hurry to get your drivers license like I was. I needed mind to finally get on my feet and get a job. I had lived in the city for so long that I always relied on public transportation. Once we left the city, it was essential that I get my drivers license, and I wish I had taken more time before I went in for my first test. I should have had more time to practice, though I was fine. There is something to be said for making sure you are safe on the road, even if you think you can pass the test.
There are new regulations in some states that require people to have a certain amount of time with a permit and hours behind the wheel before you can even attempt to take the drivers license test. Though it may seem unfair, I think it is one of the best things that has happened for teen drivers. I dont know what age I will allow my daughter to try for her drivers license, but I am glad these requirements are now in place in our state. I lost a lot of high school friends to car accidents, and I cant imagine that this is something that anyone wants to go through.
Author: ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Related articles:
- License Plates Registration If you drive you know that there are plenty of hidden costs you need to pay before you hit the open road. One is car insurance and the other is your license plates registration fee.Each time a man...
- Fishing License fishing licenseIf you dont think getting the proper fishing license is important, you should think about what happened to my husband few years back.For people who live on expectations, to face up...
- Cervical Cancer Cervical CancerI have seen a lot of ads on TV lately saying that cervical cancer is often preventable. Isnt that amazing? Though there are things you can do to prevent other types of cancer, there...
- Prevent A Cold Prevent A ColdAlthough getting a cold is not a lot of fun, there is really no sure fire way to prevent getting one. There are things you can do to lower your chances of getting one, but if the vir...
- Hair Spray hair sprayI was a teenager in the 1980s, and I dont think I knew anyone at that time that did not use hair spray. The hair styles back then were big, though I think I would have used it anyway tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment