Over the years my husband and I have been fortunate enough to take several vacations. Some of our trips have involved traveling to other countries and others have involved packing up the camping gear and boat and heading for the lakes area.
Author: French Proverb
A few years ago we took a trip to Mexico. Our priest gave us the name and number of a couple that he knows that own a condominium and a deep sea fishing boat in the area we were staying in. He told us that he would call them in advance and let them know that we would contact them when we arrived.
We arrived in Mexico to wonderfully warm weather. After we checked into our hotel and spent a few hours on the beach we called the couple and made arrangements to go out deep sea fishing. The morning of the fishing trip we found the marina where they have their boat docked.
Author: I saw this on Alirose's Blog and LOVED it!
Author: I saw this on Alirose's Blog and LOVED it!
Related articles:
- Fishing License fishing licenseIf you dont think getting the proper fishing license is important, you should think about what happened to my husband few years back.For people who live on expectations, to face up...
- Fishing Supplies When I was a kid, I was absolutely fascinated by my dad fishing tackle box. It seemed to me that he had the most magnificent and varied fishing supplies imaginable.50 IS THE NEW 20, AND DON'T FORG...
- Freshwater Fishing For a lot of people, ocean fishing is the ultimate thrill. You see, nowadays more people grow up around lakes and rivers than around the ocean.Do not waste one moment of timelooking for someone to...
- Lake Ontario Fishing I have always loved Lake Ontario fishing. Lake Ontario has everything I love about the ocean without the things that I dislike.A boy is a magical creature - you can lock him out of your workshop,...
- School Counseling School counseling jobs are a really rewarding way to work as a therapist. When I was in school, I had some really serious trouble.Friendship isn't a big thing--it's a million little things.Author:...
No comments:
Post a Comment