Get a load of the «Star Wars» nuts we have living amongst us. Uh oh, I didn't realize you may be one of them. I suppose if you are, then there's a good chance you have a Darth Vader mask somewhere in your home.
Author: Unknown
I have to admit, I was never a huge «Star Wars» fan. Nor was I ever a «Star Trek» kind of guy. EVER! But, there was this one Halloween back in the 80s. I was just a small child at the time. Maybe 10 or 11 years old.
Author: Rudolph Giuliani
So, now that I've got you all fired-up about «Star Wars» again, and you're probably scurrying around your home searching high and low for that old Darth Vader mask, I have to let you in on something. Your wife threw that darn thing away long ago. Okay, well let's hope she didn't anyway. Because at this point you're going to need that Darth Vader mask for this upcoming Halloween night. Who knows, you may just win a costume competition with it like that guy back in the shopping mall did. Cue the «Star Wars» theme song!
Author: Odette
Related articles:
- Smarties Candies When Halloween hits its not just kids that love the sweet goodies that are everywhere. Parents often sneak a treat or two of their own from the candy dish while they are awaiting the arrival of th...
- Jason Masks Sh sh sh, ah ah ah. It's the sound that strikes fear into the hearts of ever camp counselor that ever lived. You'd just better hope you're not working the summer job at Camp Crystal Lake.Appreciat...
- Sensor Alarm There he is! Do you see him? He's making his way toward your house across the dark field. Sure, he assumes that you have no clue since it's night time and all.All things are possible with Christ!!...
- Honeymoon Vacations Some things in life are sacred. Take marriage for example. You only do it once, if you do it right. That one special day in every man and woman's life that is theirs and theirs alone.The fate of l...
- Wedding Veil wedding veilWhen I got married, I did a lot of the things my own way. Though I found a lot of great information online, and knew where to get the best bargains, there were just certain things that...
No comments:
Post a Comment