With outstanding technology, often come drawbacks. Take the cellular telephone for example. Now they're saying that excessive use of your mobile phone can cause cancer.
Author: Lewis Caroll
People all over the world become the victims of identity theft. Apparently conniving little hackers with little ambition for a career would rather steal someone's identity in order to acquire things free of charge.
Author: Cesare Pavese
Identity theft is not the more serious of computer crime issues. Certainly the major one at-hand concerns sex offenders. Every day sick individuals are using the web to pinpoint minors. They acquire their information on a chat forum, and/or pose as another minor to converse with them and find things out. A major medium where this computer crime often begins is on websites like Myspace.com. Although these free chat sites were designed with good intentions, sex offenders and criminals naturally took total advantage of them. In order to avoid computer crime and keep your children from conversing with strangers, be vigilant when surfing the web and monitor your kids when they use the Internet. Also, never be afraid to talk to them about these issues and how to remain safe.
Author: Michael Jordan
Related articles:
- Computer Beginners As someone who grew up with a computer, Is hard for me to picture how I would get along without one. When I was a kid, we had a machine that was not nearly as powerful as the one I have now.Go to...
- Computer Desk It is a tragic, yet well known rule of human nature that people pay very little attention to things until they go wrong. People eat junk food until they get fat and out of shape, or until they dev...
- Top Computer Science Universities One of my biggest regrets when I was going to college was not getting a computer science degree. Although I was at one of the top computer science universities, I was interested in other areas.One...
- Computer Based Training There are so many lessons that we learn through living. Whenever I think I have seen and heard everything I hear something new.A grandma is a mom with extra frosting.Author: unknown This is a good...
- Internet Safety internet safetyThere are many things that parents can do when it comes to Internet safety, but sadly, many do not take advantage of it.This world is but a canvas to our imaginations."Author: Henry...
No comments:
Post a Comment