Comforter Set
I am trying to make my daughters room something that she is going to like for at least the next three or four years.
Author: Joseph Wood Krutch
What will come in a comforter set will depend on who makes it. Everyone seems to put something different in, and you get what you are willing to pay for. A good comforter set will come with a comforter, pillow shams, a bed skirt and a set of sheets.
Author: Gail Godwin
I remember my first comforter set very well. It was Strawberry shortcake, but Im not sure it came in a comforter set like you would buy today. It may have, but I think my mom put it together herself. I had the pillows and the comforter along with a bed skirt that I never used, and there were curtains as well. My mom must have communicated with my grandparents about the comforter set that year because they got me a Strawberry Shortcake lamp to go along with what my mom had gotten for me.
I am being careful not to get my daughter a comforter set that she will not like as well as she likes some other things that she has. I remember that I like Strawberry Shortcake, but I think my mom liked her more than I did. If I had had my own choice back then, I would have preferred to get something else. I made sure what I got for my daughter is pretty, but will go with my different interests, and I allowed her to tell me what color. She asked for pink, so that was the color theme I got.
Author: Thomas Jefferson
No comments:
Post a Comment