It is pretty ironic and tragic how our priorities sometimes backfire. A lot of parents I know will work from dawn till dusk every day to provide the best future for their children, yet by doing this they might be harming their kids more than helping them.
Author: Zig Ziglar
The first time I bought my children audio books was when I was going on a business trip for a few weeks.
Author: Antoine Rivarol
She actually really enjoyed it. I like to think that she still likes the way I read more than she likes childrens audio books, but I bet it is a close call. The childrens audio book readers are excellent. My diction isn't bad, and I'm a pretty expressive reader, but these are real trained actors. Your average run-of-the-mill father just simply can not compete! They know precisely how to read childrens books to make them exciting and engaging, keeping your kids on the edge until the very last page. Although my daughter is still unhappy when I leave town, the childrens audio books make my trip a little bit easier on her. Both of us are very happy about that.
Author: Mother Goose
Related articles:
- Audio Books For The Blind Reading is a great activity that many people enjoy everyday. However, there is a population that isnt able to read like most of us do.Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the...
- Audio Books For Children Audio books for children are gaining in popularity for good reason. While many people think that this form of taking in information is inferior to reading, there are many benefits to using this ki...
- Story Books story booksI feel very blessed that my little girl loves to hear stories, but we have to do something about her story books. I dont know how she does it, but each and every day she finds a way to...
- Books Online My first exposure to online books was in college. Although we always had the option to buy textbooks in the store, many of the professors put their books online As well.Friends are the sunshine of...
- The Da Vinci Code Audio Book There's not a person on this planet that doesn't love a good dose of entertainment. Whether you get it from fiction novels, classic films or sporting events doesn't really matter.There are two way...
No comments:
Post a Comment