When I reflect back on my childhood I realize that I lived a very protected and sheltered life. I grew up on a dairy farm in central Minnesota.
Author: Veronica Mars
I declared a social work major at the end of my sophomore year. I had taken summer semester classes so I was able to do my field experience during the fall semester.
Author: Unknown
After my experience I knew that I would be spending a great portion of my career working with children in need. It was challenging, but I found that my confidence that was given to me in my childhood was something that I wanted to share with children in need. I wanted to help them discover that adults can be trusted and differences can be accepted. I was very thankful that semester for the advice from my advisor as well as for the family that I grew up in.
Author: Moneshearl
Related articles:
- Games For Children Through the years I have worked with many children. I am a social worker. I started my career working at a residential treatment facility for emotionally disturbed adolescents.A baby is born with...
- Exercise For Children Children have a different lifestyle in this day and age. Basically they like to do so many more things indoors than ever before.Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide fo...
- Children Waiting For Adoption I have to be frank about something. When it comes to pregnancy, I'm a bit sensitive to the topic. I just can't fathom why there are so many unwanted pregnancies every year.There is no remedy for l...
- Bedding For Children bedding for childrenFinding great bedding for children can be a harder than one might think. When you want something for your own bed, there is a lot of great stuff out there, but I have found tha...
- Children Stories From the moment we have a child of our own; it's our duty to begin educating him/her. As we all know, school plays a major role here, but not nearly the role we do as parents.Winter is an etching,...
No comments:
Post a Comment