When they first came out, I honestly thought that iPod MP3 players were just a passing fad. There were no cheap MP3 players at that point, and I couldn't figure out why it made more sense to get them than to just get a portable CD player.
Author: Zen Proverb
In some ways, I am glad that I waited. Just a couple years ago, cheap MP3 players were of the lowest quality. A typical cheap MP3 player would only be able to hold a couple albums, and it would be made out of substandard parts.
Author: Dr. Seuss
Needless to say, The MP3 player has come a long way since then. Even the most high priced digital music players are more affordable than they used to be, and the cheap MP3 players are every bit as good as a high quality ones were a year or two ago. The cheapest MP3 players can contain several albums at this point, and you can usually pick one up for less than 50 dollars. If you ask me, this is a bargain.
Of course, now that I see how much this technology is becoming the standard, I have thought about investing in something a little bit better. I had wanted to get cheap MP3 players just so that I could trade songs back and forth with friends, but if it is going to be become my primary way of listening to music, I would rather have something a little higher quality. I have done some research, but I haven't decided yet. After all, there is a new MP3 player coming out virtually every week!
Author: Shakespeare (Hamlet)
Related articles:
- Cheap Theatre Tickets So there I was, standing out in the rain looking for last minute theatre tickets to see a Broadway show. This wasn't how I had pictured spending my vacation.Strangers are just friends waiting to h...
- Cheap Apartments cheap apartmentsFinding cheap apartments to save a little money always seems like a good idea for those who are struggling, and there are times when someone has no other choice.Good motto to live...
- Cheap Cigarettes I can imagine if you smoke, you've likely heard countless speeches on why you shouldn't. Well, have you listened to any of them?There are two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a m...
- Cheap Shoes cheap shoesThere are times to buy expensive shoes, and there are times to buy cheap shoes. I know that many wont buy anything that might be cheap, but there are many times when I do just that.This...
- Cheap Wedding Tell a wedding planner that you want to have a cheap wedding, and you'll immediately see him or her cringe. Yet that was exactly the position that I was in with my marriage.Say not their work is d...
No comments:
Post a Comment