Remember back in the day when you went to take that routine driver's education? I have to say, I don't think anyone really enjoys this.
Author: -James Baldwin
We tend to get in a rut. Most people get up in the morning, hop in their car and drive to school or work. It's a routine we know by heart and it doesn't faze us one bit. After all, what's there to worry about? We're just going through the motions like we always do. Nothing bad generally happens. So why would today be any different? However, what we forget is that car accidents can occur at any time.
Author: -James Baldwin
Driving is a privilege; not a right! We've all heard this spiel before, and as much as we hate to hear it, it's the truth. Some folks are not fit to drive. Once you pull out onto that highway, you have a lot of responsibility in your hands. Not everyone takes this seriously enough. So the next time you're in a hurry and decide to speed around everyone, I suggest you remember those hideous car accidents they showed you back in driver's education. Maybe speeding is not such a great plan after all.
Author: ~Author Unknown
Related articles:
- Science Experiment science experimentThough I was never good in math at school, I loved almost all of the rest of my classes. I was always excited when we had a science experiment to do in school, even though I coul...
- Teacher Gift Ideas Teacher Gift IdeasI am one of those people who always has problems knowing who I am supposed to tip and who I am supposed to give a gift to.If one really loves nature, one can find beauty everywhe...
- Mother Of The Bride mother of the brideHopefully, if you have a daughter, there will only be one time when you are the mother of the bride. This will be a special day for you, and your daughter will be relying on you...
- Fathers Support Groups fathers support groupsMany dont think about single fathers as much as they do single moms, but they have a place in the world, and they need support just as much as the moms do....the most valuabl...
- School Musicals I teach drama in a pretty conservative district, so it is often hard to get sufficient funding or resources, not to mention community support.Never say never, for never is for a really long time.A...
No comments:
Post a Comment