Parenting is a difficult and demanding job. It is also a job that you cannot retire from. Even when your children are grown, living on their own and making an income, you still feel a sense of responsibility and a need to give advice.
Author: Albert Einstein
Our oldest son is quite independent. He has always been a very hard worker and is the most frugal of our children. He liked to save money and is a great comparison shopper. He has never been one that has felt that it is important to have brand name clothing or shoes. He has a very practical side to him. Because of this I was surprised when he told me that he wanted to buy a new car.
Author: Unknown
I told my husband about the conversation I has with our son. My husband was upset that our son would go into debt for a new car. He thought there were other ways he could spend his money. I told my husband that at first I felt the same way, but then I remember the first and only new car that I purchased. It was fun to know that I was driving a car that no one else had driven. Once we were married and started our family we could not afford a new car, we always bought program cars to get a better value and additional equipment. After listening to me my husband agreed that everyone should own at least one new vehicle in their life time.
A couple of weeks past before our son drove up to our home in his new vehicle. He chose to buy a new car that is a hybrid. He is getting great gas mileage and the car has a nice sporty feel and look to it. He said that the reports are favorable for the car to hold its re-sale value, and there are enough of the hybrids on the road so most of the bugs have been worked through. It is neat to see how proud he is on his ability to buy a new car and save money at the fuel pumps.
Author: Unknown
Related articles:
- Puppies For Sale Are you the kind of person that believes in fate? I have always been quite spiritual. I was raised in a Christian home and going to regular church services and be involved in our faith community b...
- Conversation Starters Conversation StartersFor shy people, it's difficult meeting people for the first time. They become tongue-tied and can't think of anything to say."They're changing guard at Buckingham Palace!Chris...
- School Backpacks School backpacks or a rite of passage. A school bookbag is not only a child's tool to carry his books and other school materials around, but also a way to express himself.There is no exercise bett...
- Wedding Gift Registry Wedding Gift RegistryWhen I got married over five years ago, I had heard of a wedding gift registry, but Id never really knew what it was for.The hardest part of raising a child is teaching them t...
- New Tv Shows Do you ever think back and feel that things were much simpler when you were a child? I am not talking about the fact that you had less responsibilities, it just seems that things were simpler a fe...
No comments:
Post a Comment