Buffalo Sabers Jersey
I have seen the Wiggles twice in the city of Buffalo. I dont live there, but I do live two hours away. For me, that is pretty close.
Author: Stefen Swearingen
The first Buffalo Sabers jersey I saw was nice enough. I dont know if someone in the audience gave it to the Wiggles or if they just put it on in tribute to where they were, but it was something that they did at the end of the show.
Author: Stefen Swearingen
I went again to see the Wiggles in Buffalo this past November and Captain Feathersword again came out wearing a Buffalo Sabers jersey. I had to do a double take though, as I didnt recognize it. I admit Im not a huge hockey fan, but I do remember what the Buffalo Sabers jersey looked like from the first time I had gone two years ago. It seemed to be bolder, and it was so different I didnt know what it was. I wondered if there was some other Buffalo team that I was not aware of.
From the roar of the crowd though, I am guessing most of those in that city knew that is was a Buffalo Sabers jersey. I think its great that a city is so much behind their hockey team, because hockey has seen better days in terms of popularity. The strikes are not doing the league any good, and many people have stopped watching because of it. I loved hockey when I lived in Pittsburgh, but stopped watching because of the strikes. Its good to know some are still watching, and that Buffalo is behind its team.
Author: Stefen Swearingen
Related articles:
- Autographed Jersey There is no better present for a sports fan of any age than an autographed jersey. Finding the right item for the recipient is a breeze."eVeRyBoDy WaNtS tO gO tO hEaVeN bUtNoBoDy WaNtS 2 dIe"Autho...
- Holidays In Jersey Holidays In JerseyThe Channel Islands enjoy good weather and a laid back atmosphere, attracting many tourists each year. The scenery is lovely and the history of the islands is interesting.Thanksg...
- Offender Search Offender SearchFor anyone with children, one of the biggest fears is having someone take your child from you and hurt them. I know that before I was a parent I was always outraged by such stories,...
- Making A Website making a websiteIf there is one thing I have learned in my years of being online is that I dont know the first thing about making a website.A woman's face with Nature's own hand painted.Author: Sh...
- Homes In Detroit When I mention homes in Detroit to my friends, they scoff at the very least. You see, Detroit Michigan has a bad reputation. To some degree, it is deserved.At first people refuse to believe that a...
No comments:
Post a Comment