Nothing is more valuable during long summer days than a backyard game to keep everyone occupied and engaged in a fun activity.
Author: Unknown
What would summer be like without a great game of volley ball? This sport is ideal for family and friends because it is relatively safe and it requires very little athletic ability. If you can serve you can score. This is my favorite backyard game to play but many others come close in the ranking.
The great thing about choosing volley ball as your backyard game is that it is typically combined with other activities in its packaging. For example, I bought a Volleyball set that included Badminton accessories. We can switch from one backyard game to another.
While I love Badminton, I know that we can only have four people play at a time. Volleyball as another option is ideal as the party gets bigger.
Author: Unknown
Many family members are quite serious about bocce. This classic backyard game is a favorite for young and old. The traditional bocce game is perfect for anyone who wants to put a little thought into the activity. Even those of us who arent too keen on perfection and numbers enjoy this challenging game.
The best thing about the bocce set that we own is the handy measuring device that helps us keep up with the backyard game accurately. Theres also a wonderful rule book that serves to keep everyone up to date with the process of playing this classic in backyard fun.
Ironically, my least favorite backyard game is my husbands favorite. I have seen way too many horseshoes go astray from their targets and I usually check to see if our homeowners insurance is up to date when my husband gets this traditional backyard game set up for company. Fortunately, we keep the horseshoe pit very far away from the house.
There are plenty of other options to consider as well. Many include water, some include sand. No matter what you cant go wrong with keeping a nice stock of activities for visits with friends and family. If you have a good collection, chances are you will have the perfect backyard game for your special afternoon.
Author: Self- Friendship
Related articles:
- Backyard Football backyard footballEvery year at Christmas my family would play a game of backyard football if the weather was right. It was often just me and my cousins, but the adults would always end up watching...
- Backyard Fun It was a pretty serious blow when I found out that we couldn't go on vacation this year. My wife and I both work very hard, but usually we are able to synchronize our vacations."The world is a dan...
- Backyard Swings No matter who you are or where you live, backyard swings are a classic of childhood. Installing a backyard swing set will not only make your kids happy, but will also get them out of your hair for...
- Backyard Ideas I have always been a pretty traditional housekeeper. You see, I work from home and both my wife and I entertain clients at the house.Life is beautiful. Important moments should be cherished and re...
- Backyard Putting Green Golf is a favored pastime of many people. They wait with anxious anticipation until the weekend arrives when they can hit the greens.When I count my friends, I count my blessings.Author: Sue Drewi...
No comments:
Post a Comment