Anyone who has been on the Atkins weight loss die knows how monotonous it gets. Oh sure, when you first start it sounds terribly exciting.
Author: Norman Vincent Peale
For the first several weeks of the Atkins diet, I didn't contemplate any creativity with my Atkins low carb recipe regimen. After all, I was quite happy with my steady diet of meat and cheese. Who wouldn't be for awhile?
Author: Dr. Seuss
Unfortunately, once I started tinkering with the Atkins low carb recipes, I wanted more. It was almost as if those Atkins low carb recipes touched off my hunger for other, more varied foods. The more I learned how to cook interesting foods that I could still eat on the Atkins diet, the more I wanted the forbidden fruits so to speak. The Atkins low carb recipes, instead of the assuaging my hunger for carbs, merely strengthened it. I knew that my days on the Atkins diet program were numbered. Sooner or later, I would give in to the temptation to eat carbohydrates. Rather than waiting for the inevitable, I made the decision to switch off the Atkins Weight loss program. No more Atkins advantage bars, no more steaks for dinner. From now on, I would lose my weight by eating a healthy diet.
Author: gov
Related articles:
- Atkins Diet Food A lot of people who start on a low carbohydrate diet think that it will be easy. They figure that if they just stick with the Atkins weight loss plan, they will always have great things to eat.A w...
- Low Fat Low Carb Recipes With all of the popular diet plans nowadays, it is hard to tell the hype from the substance. There are low carb lifestyle diets such as the Atkins diet plan that claim to give you miraculous resul...
- Atkins Weight Loss atkins weight lossThe Atkins weight loss plan has been around for decades, but gained huge popularity in the 1990s. There is something special about this weight loss program that is hard to deny.T...
- Atkins Diet Information As a family physician, you would be amazed at how often I am asked for low carb diet information. You see, everyone is dieting nowadays.Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties...
- Does The Atkins Diet Work The low carb Atkins diet is one of the most controversial diet plans ever, and the controversy is showing no signs of falling off.May the holes inyour net be nolarger than thefish in it.Author: ~I...
No comments:
Post a Comment