Astrology Forecast
I get a lot of emails that offer me a paid astrology forecast for whatever it is that I may be interested in knowing.
Author: Richard L. Evans
I do believe there is something to be said for what most of us cannot understand. I am just saying that I am sure the secrets of my life and my destiny are not going to be revealed to in an astrology forecast for the small fee of $19.95. I dont know much about any of these things, but I do know that if I want to know if my personality is ruining my career than I have to look no further than myself.
Author: Moneshearl
If you want to get an astrology forecast on any subject, there is no reason why you should not do so. I would just caution you about what you are going to hear. You have to remember that there are many tricks to the trade, and there are many who know how to use them. There are many statements that someone can make that sound like they are directed at you, and you can apply them rather easily to your life, but they can also be seen as personal by half of the population on earth. This is because humans have very similar experiences, even if they come about for different reasons. If someone knows how to do this, your astrology forecast is going to be something that seems personal, but will seem that way to everyone.
With that in mind, make sure you take what you read in an astrology forecast with a grain of salt. I would never go out and do exactly what is said you should do. There may be some truth in it, so what you should do is to think about what it is saying to you, and you should think about it long and hard. Perhaps the best use for an astrology forecast is to give you room to think about your life and where you are going. Therein might lie the popularity of something that is so unconventional.
Author: Maya Angelou
Related articles:
- Past Life Astrology What do you believe? This is a broad question, I know. It can actually be applied to pretty much anything. However, I was referring more to the supernatural side of things.A little dirt never hurt...
- Medical School medical schoolI always thought that medical school was something that took seven years to complete. I thought that seven years went above and beyond regular college, but I guess I am wrong about t...
- Short Term Memory short term memoryIf you are having problems with your short term memory, there may be many reasons why this is happening. There could be an underlying medical condition, but there are times when i...
- Teens Having Sex Teens Having SexThough you may not think it is something that you have to worry about, if you have kids, it is your problem. You may think your child is above having sex at a young age, but even t...
- Mind Control Mind ControlWouldnt it be great to have some sort of mind control over someone else? It sounds like something out of a science fiction movie, but there are ways to do it.A man is not where he live...
No comments:
Post a Comment