Monday, July 2, 2012

Anti Bark Collars

When I heard that there was a devices known as anti bark collars I thought

that it had to be a joke. I was really surprised that such things even

Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of life's longing for itself. They come through you, but not from you. And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you.You may give them your love but not your thoughts. For they have their own thoughts. You may house their bodies but not their souls, For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you can not visit, not even in your dreams. You may strive to be like them but, seek not to make them like you. For life goes not backward, nor tarries with yesterday.
Author: Kahlil Gibran

exist. I always thought that a dogs bark was a good thing especially if the

pup is supposed to help protect the home. However, I began reading about

anti bark collars and Im barking a whole new tune.

While a dogs bark is great for protecting the home as well as for

communication, many pets may yelp excessively.

"Are we going to be friends forever?" Asked Piglet."Even longer", Pooh answered.
Author: A.A. Milne
We all have a friend or

relative who owns a dog that really takes barking to a whole new level.

Using anti bark collars on these pets may be a real benefit. The question is

whether or not the devices are humane.

I decided to do a little homework about the anti bark collars and I was

pretty happy with what I found. Granted, my research isnt complete but it

does point to a positive direction for anti bark collars in general. I have

to look into it a little more before I would actually recommend using one

for a dear pet.

Excessive barking can ruin your friendship with your neighbors. No one wants

to live next to a pet that makes noise all day and all night long. Anti bark

collars are designed to help the pet curb his barking habit almost like

helping a person who bites his nails curb his biting. The approach seems to

be really humane and Ill share why I think so.

My initial reactions to the anti bark collars might stem from other products

on the market that are designed to control a pets behavior. Shock collars

were the first thing that popped into my mind. However, I discovered that

the anti bark collars work very differently and they produce excellent

results.

I also like that there is research that is offered that suggests that the

anti bark collars have no adverse effects on the pets. The devices use

static to correct the dog when he barks. The static doesnt work quite the

same as a shock. It simply redirects the dogs behavior when he is barking.

There are a couple of reasons that Im giving the anti bark collars a little

time before I buy one for my pet. First of all, I dont know if I really

want my pets barking under control. It just isnt excessive enough to cause

worry. However, if my pet were disruptive I might give the anti bark collars

a try as a last resort.

I've learn that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
Author: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment