Going to acting schools is definitely not an uplifting or an encouraging experience. A lot of people take children acting classes when they are kids as a way to improve the chances of getting into school plays and to have some fun in a rewarding hobby, but it usually doesn't go any further than that.
Author: Unknown
Acting schools are some of the bleakest places on earth. You see, for actors everything is about appearance that is the nature of the trade.
Author: Corrine Elizabeth
I first started taking acting classes in New York a few years ago. I was going through film school at the time, but I was realizing that I didn't want to direct. I simply didn't have it in me. I thought that I would gain more from transferring to a full-time acting school, and I did pretty well in the auditions. I wish I hadn't gotten in in retrospect. Acting schools are the pits. Once you get that first taste of the potential for fame and fortune, it is hard to give up, but this doesn't mean you are going to succeed. Basically, acting schools play with your emotions. There is nothing more glamorous than the famous actor, but there is also nothing more pathetic than a would be actor who has failed. Many fail and few succeed.
Author: Clarence Darrow
Related articles:
- Public Schools With all of the grief the public schools get, some of them actually do pretty well. I am the product of a public school education, and I feel there's no shame in that.A tree is known by its fruit,...
- Beauty Schools To say that my parents were not thrilled when I decided to go to cosmetology school is an understatement. They were absolutely mortified.Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call...
- Top Medical Schools From the time my goldfish died when I was five, I knew that I wanted to become a doctor to save lives. The distinction between doctor and veterinarian, fortunately, wasn't very clear to me at that...
- Orlando Private Schools I did not want to move to Orlando Florida. Florida was the last place in the world, in fact, that I wanted to live, and Orlando was the last place in Florida that I would consider on my own.You ar...
- Top Schools When we moved into our current neighborhood, we did a lot of research to make sure that it was the right place for us. My wife and I were about to start our own family, and we wanted to make sure...
No comments:
Post a Comment